Yesterday was award season at blogsphere. My feed was swamped with everyone doing award posts. I have been procrastinating doing mine for a month now and I have more lovely people nominating me for various awards now and then. Decided to push my musings for awards today.
I received 3 more Liebster Awards from Jade, Adi and Ahmad, I really want a trophy now guys instead of answering your questions.
Jade is my sister from another mister. She recently started this brilliant initiative of opening a Facebook group for bloggers as a platform for new bloggers to establish their base. Go support her by following her and joining the facebook group. I get chocolates as part of my commission so please do 😛
Adi is a talented and creative blogger with vivid imagery to her words. Her 6 word short story challenges are my favourite. Follow her to participate in the challenges
Ahmad is a brilliant poet whose articulate words leaves me in awe. I am personally biased to his Urdu poems but his English poems are just as good. Check it out.
Jade’s questions :
1) What is perfect love for you?
Hmmm this is hard as I haven’t experienced perfect love yet. No wait, my mum. She has shown what perfect love is. Always kind,forgiving,patient. I always admire her big heart and hope to inherit the magnanimity trait from her.
2) Dancing in the rain or snow fight?
Dancing in the rain ftw!! Indian rain that is. When it rained here in Australia, I rushed out to soak the gentle pitter patter and boyy were they rocks pelting? I was like Owww owww stop, I am leaving geez.
3) What’s the best thing about kids?
Their innocent smile. I am talking about babies till 1 year of age. Any older and they turn devils.
4) Hit me with the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done
I am generally a goody-goody so I didn’t do anything dangerous. But will riding the world’s fastest roller coaster at Ferrari world count?
5) Which other language would you want to learn ?
6) Your favourite movie?
7) What keeps you motivated to keep blogging?
Comments from my readers.
8) What superhero power do you want?
The ability to fall sleep as soon as I hit the bed.
9) What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
10) Tell me something about you no one else in the blogosphere knows.
Hmm all my posts are autobiographical so there really isn’t anything you wouldn’t know. But one thing no one else here knows is my brushing schedule. So I wet my toothbrush before applying toothpaste on it, re-wet it and brush my teeth.
Adi’s questions :
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
To be invisible so I can travel the whole world without bothering for passport visas and all. Also to prank people.
2. Which is better – Harry Potter the book or Harry Potter the film? If you haven’t experienced either, I am so disappointed!
Book book book!! Always (HP fans would get the reference 😉
3. Which was the last picture you took with your phone?
Henna design that I did on my hand the other day.
4. What’s the colour of your toothbrush?
Pink. That was easiest to answer. Thanks Adi.
5. If you could be a flower, which one would you be?
No faiirr!! I love all flowers. But if I must,the red rose.
6. Polar bear or Penguin?
Can I have both?
7. You just won a free ticket to anywhere on Earth. Where would you go?
8. Koala bear or Panda?
Arrrghh again? Bothhh
9. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Augustus Waters of The fault in our stars. Or Four of Divergent series. They are entirely devoted to their love. That’s why they are fictional 😛
10. What question do you hate to answer?
11. What’s the answer to answer 10?
What question do you hate to answer?
Ahmad’s questions :
- Writers are more humane. How far do you agree with my sentence? Why or why not?
Nope I disagree. They are the most inhumane species. They kill off favourite characters that readers root for. Most despicable.
2. What’s your purpose in life? You only live once. YOLO. Right?
Nope no YOLO coz I shall live in Jannah too in sha Allah, And hence my purpose in this life is to strive for that Jannah.
3. Why blogging? Any specific best thing about it?
Why not? I love the interaction that it gives with my readers. Also the opportunity to get inspired by others.
4. What’s you fashion taste? Party taste?
My fashion taste is my mum’s. She picks out gorgeous outfits for me so yeah.
5. What’s your say upon ‘love’? (I am curious to know this).
Love is a beautiful feeling. It gives you warmth on the inside even if the person is far away.
6. Any Quranic quote which really affects you? (For Non Muslim friends, write any quote which you really like)
Surah Inshiraah “Verily with hardship comes ease”
7. Where do you see yourself in the next five years or so?
Teaching naughty devils.
8. Your one hobby which really switches you on?
9. Your idea of motivating people?
Reminding them that they are awesome at what they do.
10. Your favorite dish?
Butter chicken with naan
11. Anything which really switches you off?
Strudying for exams.
I hereby nominate :
I shall make it easy and ask you to tell 11 interesting facts about yourself. I am supposed to go to each of the nominees blog’s and let them know I nominated them but I shall be cheeky and not do it and see if they are actually reading my posts 😛
That’s it. Until next time